INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF NOT SPECIFIC PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE TO ARTICLE 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
Dear interested party, in accordance to Article 13 of the "European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data" (hereinafter "GDPR"), we would like to provide the following information:
A. OWNER OF THE TREATMENT:
- The owner of the treatment is the company R3 GIS SRL with registered office in Hypatia Street 2 - 39100 BOLZANO (BZ), VAT Nr. 02372990214 in the person of its Legal Representative.
- The Owner can be contacted at the number +39 0471 1551177 or at the email address email@example.com
B. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED:
The data processed by the Owner are those necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in paragraph D below. By way of example, but not limited to:
- Name, Surname, Company name and legal form
- Address and other telephone or telematic contacts (email, website, etc.)
- Fiscal data such as tax code and/or VAT number
C. SOURCE OF THE DATA:
The personal data in the possession of the Owner are collected directly from the person concerned.
D. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS:
Pursuant to art. 6 letters b, e, the processing of your personal data does not require express consent and will be aimed at:
- Conclude service contracts,
- Fulfil contractual, pre-contractual and tax obligations arising from existing relationships,
- Exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to legal defence.
The legal basis is the fulfilment of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship between the parties.
The data in the possession of the Owner will be treated in accordance with the principles set out in art. 5 of the GDPR such as: lawfulness, correctness, transparency, limitation, minimization, integrity and confidentiality.
E. FAILURE BY THE DATA SUBJECT TO PROVIDE THE DATA:
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are a party or relating to the fulfilment of a regulatory obligation (for example, the fulfilments related to the keeping of accounting and tax records), the failure to provide personal data prevents the conclusion of the contractual relationship itself.
F. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA:
In order to achieve the purposes described above, your personal data may be communicated to:
- Business consultants in relation to accounting, administration, payroll, business management, quality, privacy, legal advice and occupational safety;
- Banking, financial and insurance institutions;
- judicial and administrative authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- consultants and assistants for computer hardware and software maintenance;
- third parties appointed by the Owner to develop the company's commercial network.
G. DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES:
Through the use of Google's G-Suite system, the Owner transfers some data to non-EU countries such as the USA. Data security is guaranteed by the adequacy decision (US Privacy Shield).
H. PERIOD OF DATA RETENTION:
The data collected will be kept for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described above and, in any case, for a period not less than that dictated by legal and/or fiscal obligations.
Your personal data is not subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
J. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT:
As the data subject, you always have the right to request the Data Owner:
- Access to your data and information
- Correction and deletion ("right to be forgotten") of data
- The limitation of the treatment or have the opportunity to oppose the treatment
- To request data portability
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of data in order to enforce this right and the other rights provided by the GDPR.
For the execution of your rights, you may contact the Data Owner directly.
You also have the faculty and right to complain to the supervisory authorities (Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali - www.garanteprivacy.it).
K. TREATMENT MODALITIES:
The data you provide will be subject to processing operations with manual, computerized or telematic tools, in any case in compliance with the GDPR and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activities of the Owner. The data will be processed by computer, on paper and on any other suitable medium, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 1, letter F of the GDPR.Informativa sito internet
Informativa generica clienti e fornitori
Informativa mailing list e form di contatti
Informativa estesa compilazione modulo fiere