R3GIS is specialised in developing management software with Web-GIS and mobile technology based on Open Source components. We are delighted to draw on our experience and expertise in providing you with the best possible solution for your business.
- Our software can be used by large numbers of users.
- Our software can be accessed using any internet browser or device.
- System maintenance and support activities can be performed remotely. This lets us provide immediate response to requests and helps us reduce costs.
Mobile devices allow users to carry out operations directly in the field. R3GIS has developed and optimised mobile technology to accommodate client needs:
- An App for Android devices that lets users collect data and update the central database directly on site;
- Optimised interfaces for mobile devices;
- Offline use in the field to allow maximum flexibility;
- User friendly interfaces.
Open Source Technology
R3GIS contributes to the development of Open Source technology and is involved in many Open Source projects, providing expertise in coding, testing, bug fixing and documentation and support for Open Source initiatives. By actively taking part in the Open Source Community we believe we can develop tailored solutions to better satisfy our clients and guarantee a high level of reliability and integration of our products.
R3GIS sponsors events related to open software, such as the 2022 FOSS4G International Conference, which took place in August 2022 in Florence, Italy.